From EUR 95
A weekend surrounded by nature in the Tuscan-Emilian Apennines. A train ride from Bologna to Porretta Terme along the ancient transappennine road of Ferrovia Porrettana.
Nature, man and water. Discover more about the relationship between man and water in a weekend during the Festival Nazionale dell’Acqua in Porretta Terme.
The Bologna Apennines is home to true natural and artistic gems: over the weekend, you will visit the amazing Rocchetta Mattei castle and enjoy the spectacular Labante caves.
Italian / English
- 10.30 am departure from Bologna Central station with historic train
- 12.52 pm arrival in Porretta Terme and check-in at the hotel
- Free lunch
- 3.22 pm train transfer to Riola di Vergato and to the Rocchetta Mattei castle
- 4 pm entry and guided tour of the Rocchetta Mattei castle
- 5.40 pm transfer to the Riola station and return to Porretta Terme
- Free dinner
- 9 pm Piazza della Libertà, Electro Harmonix (Pink Floyd cover band) concert as part of Festival dell’Acqua
- Overnight stay in a Porretta Terme hotel
- 8.22 am train departure for Vergato
- 9 am transfer to Labante
- Guided excursion to the Grotta di Labante geological site; Walk suitable for everyone; closed shoes with suitably grooved sole needed
- 12.30 pm transfer to Vergato
- Free lunch and return to Bologna by train
Full price: € 95.00
Children up to 12 years old: € 70.00
Lunches and dinners not included.