Bologna Welcome Card Art Week
Art Week Card is the tourist card that helps you live the best of Art Week and helps you discover the city easily and save effectively.
Buy it on-line or at tourist info points and start your experience.
ART WEEK CARD INCLUDES:
- Daily ticket to Arte Fiera exhibition (Feb 1-4)
- Free admission to the temporary and permanent exhibitions of MAMbo and Morandi Museum (Feb 1-3)
- Free admission to the temporary and permanent exhibitions of the other museums of Istituzione Bologna Musei * (Feb 1-3)
- Discounts on entry to Art City Bologna events
- Entry ticket to Museo della Storia di Bologna in Palazzo Pepoli, Collezione Tagliavini in San Colombano and the Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vita
- Entry ticket to the Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna
- Discover Bologna, the guided walking tour of the city centre departing every day from Bologna Welcome
- Access to the Asinelli Tower
- Exclusive visit to Casa Dalla (on Saturday, Jan 26th or Feb 2nd for Art Week Card holders only – booking required)
- Art White Night Express, the mini-train connecting expositive points in the City centre on Saturday 2nd of February;
* Hokusai Hiroshige. Oltre l'onda (Museo Archeologico) is not free but reduced (Feb 1-4)
What are the advantages?
The more you experience, the more you save!
Save up to €90 with Art Week Card
How does Art Week Card work?
Check the days and opening times, get there slightly early and show your Card to the staff.
Please note: for guided tours of Casa Dalla booking is required. You will receive the booking instructions after the purchase.
Check the opening times of the museums included
Check the starting times of the Discover Bologna guided tours
Check the opening times of the Torre Asinelli
Find out the list of all the benefits and discounts reserved to Art Week Card holders: current offers and affiliated dealers