From EUR 78
Spend one day discovering ancient Roman history among the Apennine trails and lakes and learn more about local myths and legends.
Alongside an expert GAE guide, retrace the history of the ancient Roman Road known as “Flaminia Militare” along the Via Degli Dei while admiring the natural landscape and beauty spots as far as the ridge of Mount Bastione offering unique views.
Relax in the Cancelli del Vento as you enjoy a picnic featuring typical local products.
Complete the experience discovering the Castel dell’Alpi lake, the only natural basin in the Bologna province that will conquer the hearts of all unspoilt nature lovers.
Saturday May 25th 2019
Sunday June 16th 2019
Saturday July 6th 2019
Sunday August 11th 2019
Saturday September 7th 2019
Sunday October 13th 2019
7 hours 30 min
Italian / English
9:30 - Madonna dei Fornelli
• Trek with a professional GAE guide
• Pic-nic with typical local products
• Small souvenir
• 9:30 am meeting in Madonna dei Fornelli and registration
• 10:00 am trek to the Paving blocks of the Flaminia Militare with short historical explanation
• 12:00 pm arrival at “Cancelli del Vento” with pic-nic
• 1:00 pm descent towards lake Castel dell’Alpi
• 2:30 pm arrival at the shore of the lake and crossing of the weirs, return along the Cà Galeazzi trail
• 5:00 pm end of the trek at the square in Madonna dei Fornelli.
€ 78.00 per person
If you cancel 48 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel later, you will be charged the entire price of the tour.