Dozza, a diwine town
If you like good wine and would love to discover its secrets while visiting one of the most beautiful Italian villages, take part to this diwine experience. The tour starts with a visit to a prestigious local winery, where you’ll be invited to taste 4 of their finest products. After the wine tasting, you’ll be able to walk through the wonders of the medieval village of Dozza, including its painted alleys, the Rocca Sforzesca and the Regional Enoteca of Emilia-Romagna. A last glass of wine will wait for you in a local tavern, accompanied by a platter of cured meats and typical cheeses.
03:00pm, meeting at Fattoria Monticino Rosso (via Montecatone 10, 40026 Imola (BO), visit and wine tasting
04.30pm, discovering Dozza (parking: Piazza Fontana e Piazza Andrea Costa)
06.30pm, appetizer at Osteria (via XX Settembre 19, Dozza)
Fattoria Monticino Rosso – Via Montecatone 10, Imola (BO)
- Wine cellar tour at Fattoria Monticino Rosso
- Guided tasting of 4 typical wine
- Appetizer at Osteria di Dozza with platter of cold cuts and italian cheese with Dozza's piadina and a glass of wine Albana or Sangiovese
- Under 18: Soft drink and stuffed piadina at Osteria di Dozza
Full price: €44 p/person - (minimum 2 people)
Reduced price: €10 p/person (under 18)
The sales of the services is managed by Bologna Welcome Travel Agency
If you cancel 48 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel later, you will be charged the entire price of the tour.
Rules to be respected:
The visit at the cellar and at all the places of interest in Dozza must repect the existing anti-covid rules; partecipants have to wear a mask and respect the social distancing, as the rules exposed in place.
The mooving between the Fattoria Monticino Rosso and Dozza Village is covered by partecipants.
- ULTERIORI INFORMAZIONI
- Guided tour of the winery with tasting of 4 wines
- Visit to the beautiful village of Dozza and the Emilia-Romagna Regional Enoteca
- Tasty aperitivo including a glass of wine and a platter of cold cuts at Osteria di Dozza
- Via Montecatone, 10, Imola