Vespa trip across Bolognese Hills
This tour will take you from the evocative centre of Bologna to the relaxing countryside of the green hills. Aboard a vintage vespa, you will discover the history, art and traditions of our region, riding through enchanting countrylanes, stunning landscapes, ancient villas, monuments, and picturesque farmhouses. A green tour to rediscover the beauty of the countryside slow living.
San Michele in Bosco – Eremo di Ronzano – Memoriale di Sabbiuno – Ponte di Vizzano – Palazzo de Rossi - Parco Cavaioni – San Luca
Via Caduti di Cefalonia, 4, 40125 Bologna BO
- Helmet & Under Helmet
- Padlock & Chain
- Road Trip Map
- Tips & Tricks
Vespa 145cc - 2 Pax € 145
Vespa 125cc - 1 Pax € 120
Vespa 50cc - 1 Pax € 100
Within 3 days from the tour departure, free cancellation without fee
Cancellation after 3 days or no show, 30% penalty
In case of non-departure or rental on site, 100% penalty
Rules to be respected:
Most of vehicles we rent are vintage and manual with the clutch and have the rear brake pedal. Our vehicles use a mixture of petrol and oil from 2% to 3% depending on the model.
- It is required a B Driving License + a deposit of € 500 by credit card
- It is important the driver is:
- It is important your Driver License is not:
For those with no experience in the scooter with gears, we have 125 Vespa, which are automatic, comfortable and easy to drive, using unleaded petrol.
It is required experience in driving the scooter. We do not rent to those with little experience or to those have never driven a scooter (manual or automatic).
The day of the rental, if we discover the client is not able to drive, we will apply a 100% penalty.
- Embrace the whole Italian experience aboard the country’s most iconic means of transport
- Discover “the gren side of Bologna” and its renowned hills
- San Michele In Bosco, Bologna, BO, Italia
- Eremo di Ronzano, Via di Gaibola, 18, Bologna
- Monumento ai caduti di Sabbiuno, Via Pieve del Pino, Bologna
- Ponte di Vizzano, Via Vizzano, Sasso Marconi
- Palazzo de Rossi, Via Palazzo Rossi, Pontecchio Marconi
- Parco Cavaioni, Via Cavaioni, 3, Bologna
- Basilica della Madonna di San Luca, Via di San Luca, Bologna, BO, Italia