Vespa trip and Picnic across Bolognese Hills
This tour will take you from the evocative centre of Bologna to the relaxing countryside of the green hills. Aboard a vintage vespa, you will discover the history, art and traditions of our region, riding through enchanting countrylanes, stunning landscapes, ancient villas, monuments, and picturesque farmhouses. A green tour to rediscover the beauty of the countryside slow living.
Bologna - San Michele in Bosco – Eremo di Ronzano – Memoriale di Sabbiuno – Ponte di Vizzano – Palazzo de Rossi - Parco Cavaioni – San Luca - Bologna
Via Caduti di Cefalonia, 4, 40125 Bologna BO
- Helmet & Under Helmet
- Padlock & Chain
- "HooBasket" picnic basket with typical local products
- Road Trip Map
- Tips & Tricks
Vespa 50CC 1pax: €100
Vespa 125CC 1 pax: €130
Vespa 125CC 2 pax: €150
Within 3 days from the tour departure, free cancellation without fee.
Rules to be respected:
Most of vehicles we rent are vintage and manual with the clutch and have the rear brake pedal. Our vehicles use a mixture of petrol and oil from 2% to 3% depending on the model.
- It is required a B Driving License + a deposit of € 500 by credit card
- It is important the driver is:
- It is important your Driver License is not:
For those with no experience in the scooter with gears, we have 125 Vespa, which are automatic, comfortable and easy to drive, using unleaded petrol.
It is required experience in driving the scooter. We do not rent to those with little experience or to those have never driven a scooter (manual or automatic).
The day of the rental, if we discover the client is not able to drive, we will apply a 100% penalty.
For non-EU citizens is required a licence + international driving permit or a sworn translation of the licence.
If you would like to request, please consult this website https://e-ita.org/
- Embrace the whole Italian experience aboard the country’s most iconic means of transport
- Discover “the gren side of Bologna” and its renowned hills
- San Michele In Bosco, Bologna, BO, Italia
- Eremo di Ronzano, Via di Gaibola, 18, Bologna
- Monumento ai caduti di Sabbiuno, Via Pieve del Pino, Bologna
- Ponte di Vizzano, Via Vizzano, Sasso Marconi
- Palazzo de Rossi, Via Palazzo Rossi, Pontecchio Marconi
- Parco Cavaioni, Via Cavaioni, 3, Bologna
- Basilica della Madonna di San Luca, Via di San Luca, Bologna, BO, Italia