Bologna, the chief town of Emilia-Romagna district, is famous worldwide for its art, culture and history heritage. Home to the first university in Europe, founded in 1088, and place of birth and/or home of a great number of world-known artists, writers, musicians, scientists etc, it is also renowned for its food tradition (let alone thinking about the bolognese sauce, known and used all over the world).
Discover Bologna in two and a half story-packed hours so you can experience the porticos, monuments and towers of what UNESCO has defined the best preserved medieval centre in the world.
Tourist information and incoming services point
Piazza Maggiore 1/e - 40124
- English speaking tour guide
- Use of tour guide radio microphone system
- Admissions to Archiginnasio and to Santa Maria della Vita are included in the tour price
€ 22,00 p/person
Everyday from 06/07/2022 to 13/07/2022 at 10:00am
The sales of the services is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency
The service is non-refundable.
- Booking starting from June 6th 2022.
- We inform you that you have to pre-register for the desired tour which will be confirmed only upon reaching a minimum number of participants. The amount of the tour will be blocked on your credit card and will be charged only upon final confirmation of the tour.
- Reservations up to 48 hours in advance.
- Due to the epidemiological situation of Covid-19, further information on possible restrictions will be provided.