Gelato Museum Carpigiani in Anzola dell’Emilia is the first museum to illustrate the History, Culture and Technology of artisanal gelato
, a fresh high-quality product that represents Italian excellency and creativity all over the world.
Instructors from Carpigiani Gelato University will teach participants how to transform fresh fruit into an exquisite gelato that can be made at home!
They will also present the evolution of gelato production techniques, from the ancient sorbettiera to the machines boasting the latest technologies.
During the workshop, participants will taste two flavors of gelato made during the activity.
Piazza Malpighi, Bologna
- Return transportation by private minibus
- Gelato Museum guided tour
- Gelato lesson with live gelato making guided by an instructor from Carpigiani Gelato University
- Gelato tasting
€ 70,00 p/person
- Thursday, 7th July 2022 at 9:00am
- Monday, 11th July 2022 at 9:00am
The sales of the services is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency
The service is non-refundable.
- Booking starting from June 6th 2022.
- We inform you that you have to pre-register for the desired tour which will be confirmed only upon reaching a minimum number of participants. The amount of the tour will be blocked on your credit card and will be charged only upon final confirmation of the tour.
- Reservations up to 7 days in advance.
- Due to the epidemiological situation of Covid-19, further information on possible restrictions will be provided.