Live a full day in close contact with the Legend of cars!
This incredible tour will take you inside the Ferrari world to discover the history of one of the most coveted luxury cars.
We will meet in Neptune Square at 9.15 to leave for Maranello at 9.30 on board the minivan. Once in Maranello, we will have 1.5h to visit the museum freely.
A dive in the history of the Prancing Horse, from its creation to the evolution until our days.
At 12.30 we will head to an argitourism immersed in the greenery where we will enjoy a fabulous menu based on typical products and good wine. After lunch we will visit the House Museum Enzo Ferrari in Modena. Immerse yourself in the fascinating and emotional story of the genius Enzo Ferrari, from his childhood to his success. We will admire the exhibition of cars and visit some of the rooms of the house where the Ferrari founder was born.
The Ferrari Full Day is the perfect tour for car lovers and anyone willing to discover more of a man who changed the history of motor racing forever.
Piazza del Nettuno, at the statue, Bologna
- Transfer by private bus
- Access to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello
- Lunch in a typical Agriturismo close to Maranello
- Access to the House Museum Enzo Ferrari in Modena
€ 165,00 p/person
- Friday, 8th July 2022 at 9:15am
- Sunday, 10th July 2022 at 9:15am
The sales of the services is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency
The service is non-refundable.
- Booking starting from June 6th 2022.
- We inform you that you have to pre-register for the desired tour which will be confirmed only upon reaching a minimum number of participants. The amount of the tour will be blocked on your credit card and will be charged only upon final confirmation of the tour.
- Reservations up to 7 days in advance.
- Due to the epidemiological situation of Covid-19, further information on possible restrictions will be provided.