A tasty trip in Emilia Romagna to discover the unique flavours of the region: balsamic vinegar, Modena prosciutto ham, Parmigiano Reggiano and wine from the Bologna hills.
At your hotel (it must be located in the city center of Bologna)
- Return transportation by private bus from the hotel in Bologna
- Guide will meet the group at caseficio
- Visit to a Parmigiano Reggiano cheese factory and tastings.
- Visit to an Aceto Balsamico di Modena D.O.P producer and tasting of old balsamic vinegar.
- Visit to a Prosciutto factory + tasting of prosciutto with wine.
- multi-course lunch with wine pairing
€ 180,00 p/person
- Friday, 8th July 2022 at 7:00am
- Tuesday, 12th July 2022 at 7:00am
The sales of the services is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency
The service is non-refundable.
- Booking starting from June 6th 2022.
- We inform you that you have to pre-register for the desired tour which will be confirmed only upon reaching a minimum number of participants. The amount of the tour will be blocked on your credit card and will be charged only upon final confirmation of the tour.
- Reservations up to 5 days in advance.
- Due to the epidemiological situation of Covid-19, further information on possible restrictions will be provided.