Discover an ancient capital famous all over the world for the beauty of its mosaics. You will take part in a 2 and a half hour tour around the streets of Ravenna and inside three of its UNESCO World Heritage Sites: inside basilicas and baptistery, you will be amazed by the glistening of its golden mosaics that will make you relive the splendour of the Byzantine period.
Piazza Malpighi, Bologna
- Return transportation by private minibus
- Private walking tour, in English, with professional tour guide of key sights in Ravenna (including Mausoleum of Galla Placidia, Basilica of San Vitale, Church of Sant’ Appolinare Nuovo, and the Neonian Baptistry)
- Entrance to venues
- Lunch at a casual trattoria
€ 135,00 p/person
- Thursday, 7th July 2022 at 9:00am
- Saturday, 9th July 2022 at 9:00am
The sales of the services is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency
The service is non-refundable.
- Booking starting from June 6th 2022.
- We inform you that you have to pre-register for the desired tour which will be confirmed only upon reaching a minimum number of participants. The amount of the tour will be blocked on your credit card and will be charged only upon final confirmation of the tour.
- Reservations up to 5 days in advance.
- Due to the epidemiological situation of Covid-19, further information on possible restrictions will be provided.