Come with us as we discover the food and wine heritage of this part of Bologna, thanks to typical local products and their tasting. such as he age-old traditions of wine and oil. We will be travelling on our very own bus, meeting the local producers behind the success of our culinary tradition as one of the most appreciated in the world.
Olive oil tasting accompanied by warm focaccia and vinaigrette at Azienda Agricola Bonazza, followed by a tasting of three wine varieties accompanied by local baked products, cheeses and cured meats at Cantina Tomisa
Piazza Re Enzo, Bologna
- Transfer with private bus
- Tour leader
- Guided tour of production facilities
- Food tasting
€ 50,00 p/person
Friday, 7th July 2022 at 9:00am
The sales of the services is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency
The service is non-refundable.
- Booking starting from June 6th 2022.
- We inform you that you have to pre-register for the desired tour which will be confirmed only upon reaching a minimum number of participants. The amount of the tour will be blocked on your credit card and will be charged only upon final confirmation of the tour.
- Reservations up to 7 days in advance.
- Due to the epidemiological situation of Covid-19, further information on possible restrictions will be provided.